CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

This Week

What a week we've had. Maria (Adrian's mom) had her gall bladder removed, Dennis (mom's boyfriend) had a major hernia flapper thingie reconstructed, my uncle Bill is going through Dialasis and my aunt Helen had cancer removed from her nose. (She always was nosey- hee hee)
Brandi decided to cut her own hair (which she usually does a really nice job) and it didn't turn out so nice. She went down to get it "fixed" and they really had to chop it all off! She was very upset, but she looks cute no matter what. She can pull off any look.
Adrian and I went camping in our new pop up tent camper last weekend. Oh, it's so beautiful on the Rim. Someday I'll live there in the summer. On Friday we drove to Phoenix (with camper in tow) and saw Bon Jovi in concert! God I love them. :) We drove to dad's and crashed out until about 6 am and took off for the Rim. We stopped at Walmart for about TWO HOURS!!!! I found Barbies designed to look like the characters in Grease! OMG I had two buy 3. I bought 2 more on ebay when we got home. Now where am I going to put them??? Mom? Hee hee. Anyway, after Walmart we decided to pull off and see Montezuma's Castle. It was very interesting. Once we arrived on the Rim, most of the roads were closed due to the melting snow, but we found a really nice spot near the Blue Ridge Resevoir (how do you spell that anyway). We stayed Saturday night and left around 11am the next morning. On the way home I pouted cuz I didn't get to play in the snow (there were only a few spots). BUT....we decided to stop at the Tonto National Bridge!!!!!! What an amazing place! Forget the Grand Canyon people, you must see this place. Pictures DO NOT capture the beauty. We arrived at the house around 8:30pm and that's when we found out about Maria's gallbladder problem.
I watched Arturo (Adrian's cousin's son who lives across the street with his mother) at the Library on Monday and helped take him to Head Start (preschool) the rest of the week. It was fun to play mom again. He's so special.
Yesterday Dario (Adrian's brother) flew into town from LA and we went to BK's for some awesome tacos and then we golfed at the Pines in Marana. We all had breakfast this morning and will go golfing at Ventana Canyon (my fav.) at 1:00. I will go again on Tuesday to Poston Butte in Florence. I can't wait to play there. The course looks very cool! THEN next Saturday we will play at Saddlebrooke's newest course again. WOW. OH, on Friday night I'm going to my first Mariachi (spelling?) concert with AD's family. After that we will have NO life for a while.
Adrian starts his new job with Perry Heating and Cooling Thursday and he'll be working long hours. :(
I am looking forward to my Johnston runion in June and seeing my Aunt Helen in July!
Whew. My first post and I've bored everyone.
Keep smilin'

1 comments:

Sandy said...

You did a great job sweetie!!
I love it! I am going to add you to my friend list! Let me know if you need any help.
Hope to see you soon!
Sandy