CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So tired

Last week really wore me out! I'm going to need a vacation. :) We have been working on Brandi's car Since Saturday. Monday morning I was getting ready for work and had forgotten that Brandi had my car! Thank goodness Maria let me borrow her car all day. I was on my way to work (late: taking Arturo to school) and decided to let Nancy (co-worker) know I was going to be a little late. I called and my boss answered. She never works on Mondays. I explained that I'd be a little late and she said that I'm not scheduled this Monday because I'm working for her next Saturday!!!!! Ok, those of you who know me know what a huge deal it is for me to wake up and get ready for work and then not even have to go. AARRRGH! Anyway...it turned out to be a great day after all. One of Brandi's car parts started out to cost $300, then they said we could buy the top half of the part for $79. I was so happy. THEN....as I went to pick it up, the clerk told me of an even cheaper alternative and I only spent $1.19!!!!!!!!!!! Can you even believe that?!? I was so happy that I took us to eat at the Olive Garden.
Brandi is almost finished with school (this semester) and is hoping to land a job with the library soon. I hope so too.
I went to see my mother yesterday but she wasn't home. She went to a funeral and Dennis went to Yuma to drop off a key his son left when visiting. We stopped by later and she was just pulling in so we stayed and chatted a while. She sure does clean up nice! Here she was with her foot problems and major back problems and she's walking around in 3" heels. She could hardly walk by the time she got home. Crazy lady.
Adrian and I went shopping for a new TV set. Too many to chose from. Plasma, LCD, clear screen, glare, 1080p, refreshers....OMG it's crazy.
Golf last week was very nice but I really stink at it. Dario let us know that we need lessons pretty badly. He gave me a few tips that really helped though.
Friday night at the Mariachi concert was also very nice. EXCEPT...I was so tired I fell asleep. It was a 4.5 hour event. It was nice to see some of Adrian's family again.

Well, until next time...Love you all.

0 comments: