CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Where did May go?

Hello there! It's been a while. I've been so busy and haven't gotten around to writing. Between working on the vehicles, transferring jobs and concerts, I just haven't had time.

I start at my new location for work on Tuesday. I will no longer get weekends off and I hate it. I will have Sunday/Monday off from now on. I put in for a different position and hope I'll get it. They say they want to hire from the "outside" so there's a good chance I won't get the postition even though I am more qualified than anyone else. I was in this position for 3 1/2 years already so keep your fingers crossed.
I cut my hair during lunch today and didn't do too bad. Now all I need is a color! Man I'm grey!!! I'm still fat and can't seem to stick to any diet! It is so hard when there are so many temptations all around.

My car has been actin up and I'm worried about the trip to TX. I purchased a fuel filter and spark plugs hoping this will help.
Texas is just 2 weeks away! I can't wait. Aunt Mary will be coming and sharing a room with me and Brandi. It should be fun.
My uncle Bill isn't doing so well and we are all praying for him. My dad will go and visit him very soon. I wish I could go too. I love you Uncle Bill.

My Aunt Helen will be here in just a few weeks and I can't wait. I want to take her to dinner. She always brightens our day.

I don't even know what to say about the election. I am very worried about our future. ??? I'll just leave it in God's hands and accept whatever he chooses.

1 comments:

Sandy said...

Hey Sweetie! I hope all is well at the new job, We sure miss you!!
Story time will never be the same:(
I will send the pics to you from last week. Sorry we have been so crazy busy I haven't been on the computer much!!
Please keep in touch! Call me if you want to walk! We miss you! San